Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Antenna consulting Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:13 pm
Various types of RF/microwave/mm-wave antennas:
- Spacecraft, missile, aircraft, shipboard, submarine, satellite ground
station, wireless, and GPS antennas
- Multiple beam/active/phased array/waveguide & dielectric lens antennas
- Offset multiple-feed/shaped reflector antennas
- Dual (Cassegrain or Gregorian) offset reflector antennas
- Microstrip/spiral/slotted waveguide array antennas
- Beam waveguide/quasi-optic feed system
- Waveguide feed components and beam forming network design
- Radome/dielectric sandwich structure design, analysis, and testing
- All types (planar, cylindrical, and spherical) of antenna/radome
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post subject: understanding of antennaPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:33 am
i want to have a thorough understanding over tracking mechanisms of antennas. can you help me in this issue?