•−•  ••−•    −•−•  •−  ••−•  •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<

Job Board

About RF Cafe™

Sitemap

ARRIS Adds 2 RF Engineer Positions - RF Cafe Forums

Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.

Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.

Kirt Blattenberger
Post subject: ARRIS Adds 2 RF Engineer Positions
Unread postPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 am
Site Admin

Greetings:

ARRIS has just added 2 new RF Engineer jobs to the RF Cafe Job Board. Please click on the ARRIS company logo below for details.

ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple- and quad-play broadband services
for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony,
demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services.

Thanks for looking.

Posted  11/12/2012
Custom Search
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.

Your RF Cafe
Progenitor & Webmaster

Click here to read about RF CafeKirt Blattenberger... single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.

View the YouTube RF Cafe Intro Video Carpe Diem!
(Seize the Day!)

5th MOB: My USAF radar shop

Airplanes and Rockets: My personal hobby website

Equine Kingdom: My daughter Sally's horse riding website