Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: 4 Years RF R/D engineer in shanghai Posted:
Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:54 am
Joined: Tue Aug 21,
2007 9:43 am
Engineer, 2003 –
Present, Fugle Information Technology Co., Ltd.
· Developing RF
wireless telecom technology and system;
· Designed RF systems: In-depth,
hands-on experience with LC Filter, RF amplifier, RF switch, attenuator,
VCO, Frequency Synthesizer, MIXER and other RF components;
20-1000 MHz Wireless Receiver;
· Analyzed parameters of the 20-1000
· Designed and successfully debugged the 20-2700 MHz
· Designed and diagnosed 21.4MHz to 10.7MHz frequency-shifter;
· Designed and diagnosed 70MHz to 21.4MHz frequency-shifter
· Developed the 1st LO/1st converter in 20-3000 MHz Wirless Receiver;
· Developed and designed microstrip filter, frequency synthesizers
· Succeeded in production and marketing of 20-3000 MHz
· Educated manufacturers for mass production of the receiver;
· Developed Mobile Phone detector and jammer;
· Designed and
diagnosed power board in phone monitor system;
· Participated in
design traffic police control system.
· Participated in design 70MHz
· Developed low phase noise 1st LO/1st converter
in 20-3000 MHz Wirless Receiver
Is a RF R/D job in shanghai
or others ? like Hongkong or ........