Components for 433MHz - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

SOFCBeta

Post subject: Components for 433MHz Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 am

Lieutenant

Hi,

I am an ametuer antenna and RF enthusiast. I want to build my own six channel remote controller.

Should at least be having a range of 200mt.

Can any body suggest me Encoder decoder pairs and the corresponding RF transmitter and reciver components?

Prefer to operate at 433MHz.

Please suggest!

Thanks

IR

Post subject: Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Site Admin

Hello SOFCBeta,

LINX Technologies have pair of transmitter and receiver operating for ISM 433MHz (And other frequencies as well).

Transmitter: TXE-433-KH

Receiver: RXD-433-KH2

Their website: www.linxtechnologies.com

Good luck!

RFBites

Post subject: Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Lieutenant

IR wrote:

Hello SOFCBeta,

LINX Technologies have pair of transmitter and receiver operating for ISM 433MHz (And other frequencies as well).

Transmitter: TXE-433-KH

Receiver: RXD-433-KH2

Their website: www.linxtechnologies.com

Good luck!

I have used LINX in the past, and they are okay. You might want to add some 270pF caps on the power supply lines (SRF at ~433MHz), and ESD protection on then antenna input, if you are going in mass production. If you are only building a couple modules, don't worry about it.

Cheers,

RF Bites

https://www.rfbites.com

Roll your own filter today!

Posted  11/12/2012