Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Co-existence of Wireless Products at Home
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:14 pm
Is any one analyzed following Wireless Products Co-existence?
1) 802.11 a / b / g (5.2-5.8GHz, 2.4GHz) DSSS with Tx Power = +20 to +30dBm
2) 5.8GHz Digital Cordless Phone - DSSS / FHSS with Tx Power = +20 to +30dBm
3) 2.4GHz Microwave Oven (50% Duty Cycle // 100% Duty Cycle - Panasonic Inverter Technology)
4) 2.4GHz Digital Cordless Phone - DSSS / FHSS with Tx Power = +20 to +30dBm
5) 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone - FDD (FM) with CW power > 0dBm
6) 2.4GHz Analog Cordless Phone - FDD (FM) with CW power > 0dBm