New 9-11 Video from Police Helicopter - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Post subject: New 9-11 Video from Police Helicopter
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:31 pm 

Colonel

Have you see the 9-11 video that was just leaked from the NYPD helicopter? It shows both towers falling - one from the air and the other from a rooftop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w465MHsvYpg&feature=topvideos

I have to think about how the very same people who were dancing in the streets on September 11, 2001 are now wanting us to provide them food and protection in the middle east where they are supposedly trying to cast off their dictators. Mubarak and his ilk are nothing compared to the extremist muslims who will replace them.

They will take or steal from us and never appreciate it. The hate is inbred for thousands of years since the northern and southern kingdoms separated in Biblical times. Bring the troops home form those Arab lands, drill for all the gas and oil we need right here on U.S. soil, build a wall between us and Mexico, and enforce a rigid immigration program. Oh, and send the FBI into all the know radical mosques here - they already do it to the Christian churches.

Man, my blood just boils every time I see videos of the towers falling, of the Pentagon smoldering, or of that burnt patch in Pennsylvania where the plan went down!

Posted  11/12/2012