You know who's making all the money with the stock market rollercoastering don't you?
Well it's not the 401k and other corporate retirement plans. Who do you know that is
bragging about their retirement fund being in good shape?
I have worked for
a defense contractor since the mid 1990s when stocks could only go up, and all our 401ks
lost money. Then the bubble burst in spring of 2000, before Bush even became prez, and
most of what we had was lost. Fortunately I bailed before it got too bad. Most didn't.
Here's how the market works for the average stiff's retirement plan:
1. Retirement fund managers wait for market to peak and then buy. They all buy while
prices are peaking.
2. Prices fall the next day and all those managers sell
on the way down and at the bottom.
3. All the private investors who have control
over thier fund managers buy in at the bottom, causing the begninning of another ride
4. The 401k managers start buying again on the steepest part of the cimb
to the top.
5. Repeat - buy high & sell low. Drain all the suckers' money.
It's as criminal as can be, but they know the sheeple are too dumb to do anything
about it. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. What a sick country this has become.
It's my own countrymen allowing this to happen.
Now our food supply is under
seige with Illegals crapping on the lettuce and poisoned products coming in from China.
Lock and load, boys. It's coming.