Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
|Curtis Crow |
Post subject: Buy high sell low
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:35 am
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:27 pm
You know who's making all the money with the stock market rollercoastering don't you? Well it's not the 401k and other corporate retirement plans. Who do you know that is bragging about their retirement fund being in good shape?
I have worked for a defense contractor since the mid 1990s when stocks could only go up, and all our 401ks lost money. Then the bubble burst in spring of 2000, before Bush even became prez, and most of what we had was lost. Fortunately I bailed before it got too bad. Most didn't.
Here's how the market works for the average stiff's retirement plan:
1. Retirement fund managers wait for market to peak and then buy. They all buy while prices are peaking.
2. Prices fall the next day and all those managers sell on the way down and at the bottom.
3. All the private investors who have control over thier fund managers buy in at the bottom, causing the begninning of another ride up.
4. The 401k managers start buying again on the steepest part of the cimb to the top.
5. Repeat - buy high & sell low. Drain all the suckers' money.
It's as criminal as can be, but they know the sheeple are too dumb to do anything about it. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. What a sick country this has become. It's my own countrymen allowing this to happen.
Now our food supply is under seige with Illegals crapping on the lettuce and poisoned products coming in from China.
Lock and load, boys. It's coming.