Please refer to the screen capture below for Banner Ad, Highlighted Ad, and Hyperlinked Logo formats and locations. Banners
and Hyperlinked Logos appear on every page of RF Cafe as shown. Hyperlinks point directly to your website. Please
contact me if you are interested.
Web page layouts do change occasionally, but order of ad precedence is always retained.
I keep terms simple and quality high.
NOTE: I reserve the option to refuse ads which I do not feel are appropriate for the RF Cafe mission.
3rd-Party Advertising Options:
3rd-party advertising on RF Cafe is being provided by Google
Ad Words, IHS (GlobalSpec), and
Yahoo!|Bing Network. Please contact
them via the provided hyperlinks for information; customer service agents are available for assistance if needed.
RF Cafe Website Visitor Statistics:
January 1 - March 21, 2016
These charts were generated from the websites statistics data gathered by my web host, Hostek.com. This is raw data with no manipulation or filtering. Peaks are midweek and valleys are weekends.
Traffic Trend by Day
Visitors Trend by Day
Note in website statistics chart above that Page Views are about 3x Visits, meaning on average visitors
view about 3 pages per visit - that's pretty good for any website.
All banner slots are set up to randomly display ads from 3 different companies, meaning your ad will display on average
1 out of 3 page views. Rates given are for occupying a slot at that 1:3 rate.
If available, you are welcome to buy more than one instance in a slot, which will cause your banner to be displayed more
often. Terms include a minimum 3-month contract and up-front payment. All Graphical Banner Advertising plans include the
features of the Maximum Exposure Ad plan.
- $150/mo. for placement on up to 5
Vendor pages on RF Cafe, and $5/mo.
for each additional page.
- These ads appear only on Vendor listing pages.
- Ads contain textual content, a hyperlinked company logo AND also includes 2 or 3 small product image thumbnails
in the body of the ad.
- Width is ~340 px and height is ~350-400 px. I do the design on these ads.
- Hyperlinked Logo is placed in a dedicated slot in upper right page border.
- Hyperlinks point to up to 5 product pages on your company website.
Standard Highlighted Ad Pricing:
- $35/mo. for up to 3
Vendor pages on RF Cafe, and $4/mo. for each additional page.
- These ads appear only on Vendor listing pages.
- Ads contain textual content and a hyperlinked company logo.
- Width is ~340 px and height is ~300-325 px. I do the design on these ads.
- Hyperlinked Logo is placed in a shared (~3-5 per slot) slot in upper right page border.
- Hyperlinks point to up to 3 product pages on your company website.
- 3-month terms are offered for Maximum Exposure and Banner advertising
plans. 6-month terms are offered for the Standard plan.
- Discounts are not offered at this time.
- Pixel dimensions listed are maximum, but banners can be smaller if preferred.
- You must supply the banner graphic (JPG, PNG, or GIF format), with a file size no larger than
75 kBytes. If you have trouble meeting the file size, I will be glad to help - there has never been an instance where
I couldn't meet it. A hyperlink will direct visitors to the URL you provide. An animated GIF is permitted
as long as its file size remains within the limit.
- I do not collect page traffic or link click statistics for advertisements. Your website server statistical analysis
is a much better reporter of inbound links from RF Cafe than I or anyone else can provide.
- To the best of my knowledge the page layouts shown are representative of all pages on RF Cafe.
- I make page layout changes from time to enhance performance, but regardless of the layout, your ad(s) will retain relative
vertical location order.
- 78x26-px logos in upper right corner are provided at no additional cost, and are subject to size, location,
and format change as deemed necessary for optimizing space usage. These appear on all pages with every page view.
- Payment is required prior to ad runs.
- From time to time I run a test advertisement along with others in the banner slots, at a display rate of not greater
Microsoft Animated GIF Software
Many moons ago, Microsoft created and released as freeware a handy animated GIF (AGIF)
program. Since it is in the public domain for use, I have included a copy of the version I have been using for years
(download it here).
I run Norton antivirus and can attest that the MS-AGIF.ZIP file is clean
as uploaded, but I advise you check it yourself prior to use.
Note that one trick to significantly reduce the overall file size is to not use full-size multiple images. You can create
a single full-size GIF file as the primary image and then create smaller files that are only the parts of the base graphic
that needs to change, and then specify it (or them) as additional images and assign an x/y value for where they are to be
I have created a brief "How-To" page to help you understand
the technique. It is an AGIF that I created for MECA Electronics.